Good Night Sms In English

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I have given some marvelous persons a special place in my heart
And u happen to be the one among them topping the list.
Good night and lots of sweet sugary dreams.
Cuddle up and sleep tight.



A nite i woke up
Didn’t find u in my arms..
I cried a lot n begged to god
To return my smile n thats only u…


One evening i will come 2 ur room
lock the door, turn off the lights, join u in bed
I’ll come closer 2 u, my lips near ur face
And I’ll shout, Have a gr8 night!!!

Sorry,i am very sleepy,
If there is any smelling mintake,
Ten plz carrot it n read.
Plz dont hisstake me! Gud fight.
Just for bun !! Sweat dance
Let the most beautiful dream come to u tonight
Let the sweetest person come in ur dream tonight
But don’t make it a habit bcoz I’m not free every night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP