English SMS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our friendship means a lot 2 me..
U cry i cry.U lauf i lauf ..
U jump out of the window ..
I look down & then...
i lauf again

Today, tommorow and yesterday there will be ..
 one heart that would always beat for you ..
You know Whose??? .. your Own Stupid!!!

The rain makes all things beautiful..
The grass & flowers 2..
If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?

.....the Heart Beat of my Phone
.....is ur Message Tone







Wonderful Lines just for You:
I don’t know big words nor do I Promise big Heavens,
All I Can Give is an Undestndng,
a Caring and a Loving Hand to you,
to Hold on whnevr u Need.




When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone,
make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart,
cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.


When you get this SMS, send it to 1 person u love,
1 u hate, 1 u always think of and 1 u wish to kill.
 Now, keep guessing why I sent it to u.

When i am not messaging u it does not mean that i have forgotten u,
 i am just giving u time to MISS ME!!

Sweet candies are nice to eat ..
 Sweet words are easy to say ..
but, sweet ppl are hard to find ..
OH MY GOD! how did u find me




I look at my computer, no mail.
I look at my phone, no ring.
I look at my door, no knock.
Every hour you don’t send me an email,
every minute you don’t call me,
every second you’re not by my side,
life becomes intolerable,
life becomes unbearable,
my life ends

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP