Friendship SMS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I never forget a face, but for you I will make an exception.

Friends are like a shoes,
some loose some tight, some fit just right,
they help u as u walk through life.
 thanks for beging my size!

I have a special meal for you: A glass of CARE, A plate of LOVE, A spoon of PEACE, A fork of
TRUST, and A bowl of HAPPINESS.. so hog nicely!


A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

You are just like a Bounty ...
a piece of paradise on earth!

thE tEst oF fRiEndsHip dOseN't cOmeS wHen u R 2GethEr.
It cOmEs wHeN u ParT waYs & u ReaLizE tHat dEsPitE tHe dIsTanCe,
 thE fRiEndshIp iS sTilL tHeRe...

Heart could only Love 4 a while, U can put many relation in a file,
U can make a desert from the nile, But u cant stop my smile, when i see ur name on my mobile.!

For me U r as...
 Chees 4 pizza..
passport 4 visa...
butter 4 bread..
ice 4 freezer..
cream 4 cake...
water 4 lake..
leaf 4 tree..
a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!


When God open the windows of Heaven
he saw me & asked "what is ur wish 2 day?"
 i said "Lord Take Care of the Dear One who is reading this SMS"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP